The club owns the Bryn Brethynau Barn, a climbing hut in Snowdonia in a beautifully secluded location with wonderful mountain views and yet only five minutes walk from the Tyn Y Coed Pub and A5 lay-by (GR: SH 737572, postcode: LL24 0DT).
The Bryn Brethynau Barn offers group accomodation in a well situated climbing hut in Capel Curig, Snowdonia.
The barn is available for hire to recognised groups, including mountaineering clubs, universities, scouts, schools and colleges. If you are looking for a venue for your club trip the barn may be the place for you. Its key features are:
- Excellent position for climbing and mountain walks of all standards
- Exceptional value for money at only £6 per person per night. £80 non-refundable deposit.
- Open all year
- Sleeps 30 in three rooms (8, 12 and 10)
- Alpine style bunks
- Unlike many other climbing club huts, those hiring our barn have sole use of the building and do not have to share with club members
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas hobs, microwave, large fridge, oven, hot water and stainless steel worktops.
- Hot shower
- Lounge area has bench seating and a wood-burning stove.
- Fire doors and fire detection system
- Mid-week bookings welcome
- Sorry but NO PETS
To book the barn please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.